AIMC hosts a Congress every two years, each time in a different international location. The Congress includes several days of activities, including presentation of works by members, speakers on relevant topics, exhibition of members’ works, a General Assembly meeting, as well as much informal networking, exploration of the cultural offerings of the locality, and fun!
Τhe 16th AIMC congress,( 15-19 October 2018), was hosted by Mosaïque Magazine in cooperation with Maison de la Mosaïque Contemporaine in Paray-le-Monial, France.
Ravenna Italy, 10,11 October 2022
Stay tuned to this website and the AIMC Newsletter for updates on the 2022 Congress.
To view information from past Congresses, please click the corresponding link below:
- 17th Congress – 2022 Ravenna Italy
- 16th Congress – 2018 Paray-Le-Monial, France
- 15th Congress – 2016 Spilimbergo, Italy
- 14th Congress – 2014 Vienna, Austria
- 13th Congress – 2012 Athienou, Cyprus
- 12th Congress – 2010 Athens, Greece
- 11th Congress – 2008 Gaziantep, Turkey
- 10th Congress – 2006 Skopje, Republic of North Macedonia
- 9th Congress – 2004 Melbourne, Australia
- 8th Congress – 2002 Vitoria, Brasile
- 7th Congress – 2000 Ravenna, Italy
- 6th Congress – 1996 Alessandria, Egypt
- 5th Congress – 1994 Kamakura, Japan
- 4th Congress – 1992 San Pietroburgo, Russia
- 3rd Congress – 1986 Louvain La Nueuve, Belgium
- 2nd Congress – 1984 Trier, Germany
- 1st International Meeting 1980 Ravenna, Italy