AIMC hosts a Congress every two years, each time in a different international location. The Congress includes several days of activities, including presentation of works by members, speakers on relevant topics, exhibition of members’ works, a General Assembly meeting, as well as much informal networking, exploration of the cultural offerings of the locality, and fun!
Τhe 16th AIMC congress,( 15-19 October 2018), was hosted by Mosaïque Magazine in cooperation with Maison de la Mosaïque Contemporaine in Paray-le-Monial, France.
MONREALE-PALERMO, SICILY, 25-27 MAY 2020
Stay tuned to this website and the AIMC Newsletter for updates on the 2020 Congress.
To view information from past Congresses, please click the corresponding link below:
- 16th Congress – 2018 Paray-Le-Monial, France
- 15th Congress – 2016 Spilimbergo, Italy
- 14th Congress – 2014 Vienna, Austria
- 13th Congress – 2012 Athienou, Cyprus
- 12th Congress – 2010 Athens, Greece
- 11th Congress – 2008 Gaziantep, Turkey
- 10th Congress – 2006 Skopje, Republic of North Macedonia
- 9th Congress – 2004 Melbourne, Australia
- 8th Congress – 2002 Vitoria, Brasile
- 7th Congress – 2000 Ravenna, Italy
- 6th Congress – 1996 Alessandria, Egypt
- 5th Congress – 1994 Kamakura, Japan
- 4th Congress – 1992 San Pietroburgo, Russia
- 3rd Congress – 1986 Louvain La Nueuve, Belgium
- 2nd Congress – 1984 Trier, Germany
- 1st International Meeting 1980 Ravenna, Italy