To join the International Association of Contemporary Mosaicists, please follow the steps below:
- Read the AIMC Bylaws open
and the Internal Regulation open
- Complete the Registration Form (Word doc or fillable form), upload it to your computer, and attach to an email, along with a short CV, to: @.
- Proceed to payment of the registration fee and the annual dues. Payment can be made in the following ways:
- Bank transfer by crediting the current account of AIMC held at Cassa di Risparmio di Ravenna, Sede Centrale, (beneficiary: Associazione Internazionale Mosaicisti Contemporanei).
- Online through PayPal, by selecting appropriate membership amount and clicking the PayPal button below.
- In person at the AIMC offices, via Di Roma 13, Ravenna, after phone arrangement with Rosetta Berardi at: .
The fee for a new registration is:
- for individuals: 70 euro in total (35 euro registration fee and 35 euro annual fee)
- for young people under the age of 30: 20 euro in total, which correspond to the annual fee. No registration fee required.
- for companies and associations: 100 euro in total corresponding to the annual fee, registration fee included.
To renew the membership, the annual dues are:
- 35 euro for individuals
- 20 euro for young people under the age of 30
- 100 euro for companies and associations
A lapse in payment of membership dues even for one year, incurs a new registration fee of 70 euro.
Membership card The card is valid for one year and expires on December 31. The payment for membership renewal must be made by January the 31st of each year. The Secretariat will send the membership card to the members together with a receipt of payment.
Information pursuant to Italian law (article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196, 30 June 2003): The personal data received will be used by AIMC, including through electronic and / or automated means, for the registration with the association, the mailing list and for any communication related to computer services. The conferment of data is optional; the failure to provide the data and to consent to its processing / communication will make it impossible for AIMC to process present and future contacts. Pursuant to Italian law (article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196, 30 June 2003) you have the right to modify your own data and request its updating, rectification, integration and, in extreme cases, their cancellation or suspension.
Having read this information pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196, 30 June 2003, I authorize AIMC to process my personal data in order to be able to respond to my request to join the association and continue with membership.